This is an exciting time at Studio 108. We are working hard to bring you a new experience that accounts for the paradigm shift in the fitness industry, with the priority on the health and safety of our clients and staff, while delivering what you love about fitness with us. The studio will comply with all guidelines issued by the State of VT, and an upgrade of our own hygiene and safety procedures that you have come to expect.
Things Remaining the
- Personal Training and Group Fitness Experience of the highest quality care, instruction and attention to client needs and details
- The latest in Pilates, Dance and Strength education
- The music that motivates you, and adds that extra punch to your workout
- The Amazing Community we have built over the last decade where accountability, camaraderie and encouragement fuel our fitness success
Things That Are
- Bathroom facilities available: toilets, sinks, vanities
- Bathroom facilities NOT available: showers, hair dryers, lockers
- Studio Towel Service suspended at this time
- Water Fountain for filling containers only
- NO CASH ACCEPTED
- Lobby for entry, exit and shoe changes only, please no lingering or waiting
New Things to Look Forward To
- Continued Virtual class experience
- Pilates Equipment Experience Opportunities:
-More classes in a new socially distanced set-up
-A variety of workouts with Strength, Barre, Foam Roller, Reformer and other modalities
-Special Pricing on Reformer based classes through Fall 2020
- Waiting in the studio lobby for your appointment is no longer available. At your scheduled time, I will come to unlock the front door for you. In good weather you are welcome to sit on the flower box at the front.
- Once inside, the door will be locked to ensure a safe and completely private appointment.
- Please wear your mask inside and during your training if that feels safe and appropriate for you. Your trainer will be masked. Should you want your mask off, trainer shall remain distanced. Please sanitize your hands (sanitizer provided).
- When your session concludes, please mask as you gather your belongings. At this time, showering is not permitted at the studio. We ask that you please not linger as our cleaning protocols between sessions are time sensitive
- All classes require pre-registration and pay wall access. They will appear on the website schedule as (2) separate classes but are actually the same, the virtual option will be marked as such
- Virtual will remain the same, schedule and pay for your class and enjoy remotely. Punchcards not accepted for Virtual class options.
- Live classes will have a capacity limit and once reached, registration will close. A virtual sign up with pay wall is required for in studio classes. You can pay per class or utilize a tan, pink or black punch pass. There will be no credits issued for missed classes (please see Steph if there is an extenuating circumstance).
- Once at the studio, check the whiteboard for your name and space assignment. Please change your shoes in the lobby and remain masked until you get to your assigned space where you can remove your mask for class. Hand sanitizer will be available for you to please use. Leave your space? Mask on your face.
- Once class has finished please leave your spot with your mask on and keep social distancing a priority